Thursday, December 27, 2007

Halloween 2007

The Great Jack Sparrow and the Princesses.

Our Halloween was great we were so excited to get the girls some costumes this year. Origanally I didnt want them to get princess costumes because I thought that the material was to light and I would have to make the girls wear a sweat suit or something thicker under their costumes. We were all going to be pirates, Elizabeth was going to be Elizabeth Swan, Jamie was going to be a buccuner, Jared was of course, going to be Jack Sparrow and I was going to be the Voodoo Princess Tia Dalma. However my costume cost something close to $300.00 and Jared couldnt get the Jack Sparrow costume that he wanted which was the one that Jack had in At Worlds End. So Jared settled for this costume and we decided that we would just keep adding to it till we got the look that we wanted, you know like a better wig , some boots, etc.

As for the girls I saw these great pricess costumes that were really thick and "poofy" almost like the real dress. I wanted Jamie to be Snow White and Elizabeth to be Belle. We found the Snow White costume but not the Belle costume. So in the end Elizabeth decided to be Barbie Island Princess. And I went as me.

No comments: