Monday, March 30, 2009




Jared vs. Strep Throat!!!

Jared came home one afternoon feeling 'horrible'! So he took a hot shower and went to bed, it was like 7pm. The next morning he felt worse with a sore throat and a high fever. I kept him in bed and gave him some Ibprophen and some soda for the itchy and sore throat! I thought that by noon he would be feeling a bit better. But he still had a fever and his throat was still really sore!. I started to get worried and I called Susie. She said to keep an eye on him because he might have Strep Throat! He didnt get any better at all through the night. The next morning he went to the clinic to get tested to see if he had Strep Throat or worse. I was confrimed he had Strep. I lasted about a week, he was miserable through the entire time. He tried to sleep but his throat hurt too much even with the medicine.

Thankfully he got better within a few long days, and even better the kids and I didnt get Strep Throat... which was a mircle because I was the one taking care of him and all three kids! That was a blessing that I counted that week!

2 comments:

Elaine Duree said...

Hello I just found ur blog. Sorry about Jared being sick. It's no fun to be sick. I can't get over that u2 live in farmington. We lived there for five years. We love it. We have many friends there and a lot of my family live there.

Candice Chase said...

we dont really like it here... too quite