Tuesday, December 14, 2010

all the goodies!





Meow, Meow, Meow... our mittens we have lost!



So this year the kids were not sure what they wanted to be for Halloween. They had out grown last year's costumes and were searching for a new one. The girls wanted to be princesses, I couldn't find the right costumes for them, you know they ones with the thicker fabric? Well and Jamie was going to be Belle and Lizzy was going to be Jasmine... Oh well... As for little Jared.. He wanted to be a lion... but we didn't want to pay $20 for the costume...

So, I took a costume I bought last year for myself and never wore because it didn't fit right.. and ripped it in half... each half for the girls. I turned the top half into a dress for Jamie and the bottom half into a skirt for Liz... of course I wasn't going to sew anything so I used safety pins to hold everything together! I worked like a charm.

Then off to walmart we went to find kitty ears... and we did for $5 each... we got two as I already had a set from last year. We got Little Jared to wear the bow but he didn't want to wear the ears... so I drew cat stripes (tiger stripes) all over his face.

Then we had the 3 little kitten who lost their mittens!

No comments: