Tuesday, May 12, 2009



Me And My Purple Shoes

I was desperate for some new shoes when my old ones broke last summer and I was stuck with boots and clunky shoes for the winter, but now that it was heating up and I wasnt pregnant I thought to myself now is the time to get some really great shoes the kinds that you get noticed with!

So we headed out to some great stores that had these amazing shoes but not the kinds that stand out, these shoes were just black, brown or tan! I wanted color! Usually I stay away from too much color so that my outfits dont clash, but I heard on E! that color was totally in so I was going to finally be part of the new fashions again even if that was just my shoes.

Finally I saw these great looking bright yellow shoes and thought to myself "Wow I would look great in Yellow, but what would I wear with it?" so I put the shoes back... I started thinking about my wardrobe and decided that a soft pink or red shoes would be great, red goes with everything. But then in the distance something bright purple caught my eye... I walked up to and was so disappointed to know that there was only the left side in the box and it seemed to be the only purple shoes on the self... I started hunting frantically for the other side, under chairs in other boxes, etc but nothing. So I sat down frustrated and then Jared came in and said he would find a employee to help, and she did she found a box with my size and both pairs in the box. I tried on the shoes and the were amazing!

So I bought them and they were really inexpensive ... my kind of deal! And now I will proudly wear this bright purple shoes that literally kill my feet where ever I go in the name of fashion! Now I have to find some purple clothes to match my purple shoes!

No comments: