Monday, November 2, 2009



15 Months Old

So far the first few months of his life was great... He was quiet and loved to cuddle with me..However all that has changed since Jared's first birthday. What was once my sweet, quiet, loving little boy has since turned into a loud, messy, not in the mood to cuddle little boy. At first my son loved me and always wanted his mom to hold him and make him feel better, now all he cares about is his daddy and sister Elizabeth, I am no longer his favorite.

This is frustrating because I thought to myself when he was really little... "Finally, I have one good child who will love me forever!" Boy, was I wrong. Now the only time that he is sweet and not getting into something that he shouldn't is when he is fast asleep... which is till about midnight and then he is up till 4am. He loves to fight me when I am changing his diaper, or his clothes, or when I am trying to feed him, or buckle in a stroller or car seat. I am constantly telling him "NO" and he seems to think that, that word is funny.

While I am home with him all day, cleaning up after him and his sisters, I finally get a chance to sit and watch my favorite TV show and start emailing people when he starts his screaming fit. The only cure for this is his Daddy who is usually still at work and wont be home for hours!

So at 15 months old, so much has changed... even though he fights me constantly and screams at me and wont let me hug him, I simply cant resist his smile ... So yeah, I love him as much as I did when I brought him home from the hospital!

No comments: