Tuesday, May 18, 2010



Our Little Tornado!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well as our son turned 20 mths old we soon found out that the terrible two's were coming up. We didn't realize that it would be the next day. From temper-tantrums at the supermarket, throwing his toy cars at anyone's head, spitting food out, spitting and tearing my home apart.. all became a part of our DAILY lives. No more hugs or kisses from this boy. And its likely that if you get too close to him you might get a black eye or a concussion from his "flying cars".

But every now and then our sweet little boy comes back, but only for a few short minutes and you might get a hug and he might share his chocolate cookie with you.... when this happens I am always disappointed that I didn't get a pic of him.

However, on this day Little Jared was heading out to a father/son activity, and our little tornado was so excited to be going somewhere with his daddy. I actually got a pic of him. Then he ran way real quick...... and finally I got a pic of him calling 'DADDDDYYYYY' I bet it was because he was ready to go and his daddy was taking too long!

I look forward to his 2nd birthday in August (time sure does fly) and hopefully we will have more happy pictures to put up of our little TORNADO!!!!!!

No comments: