Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Poor David A!

I have to say that I am not an American Idol fan, but there is a soft spot in my heart for David A. It was quite the shock when they annonouced that David C. won as the next American Idol. I was definately betting on David A. I do admit that the last hour of the show was awsome, so much more than I expected!! Jared and I only started watching the show last night, just because everyone was making a big deal about the "David's" so we figured that we had nothing better to do and nothing else was on anyways so why not. Jared of course was cheering on David C. but I stayed true to the Utah ppl and stuck it out for David A.

However, I believe that neither was better than the other. It's kinda like chocolate and cheesecake. Sometimes your just in the mood for cheesecake!

No comments: