Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Terrible Two's

Just over the past week Jamie has been exceptionally annoying, to the point where she spent most of the day going in and out of time-out. I somehow forgot the real reason why I didnt want more kids and then Jamie came into view and I was like " Oh...yeah! That's why" so now that I have finally put the kids to bed, which now adays is a 45 min process. I have some time to reflect on what it was like before with Elizabeth, and I honestly dont remember it being this bad. Ever.

So am I being dramatic because I now have two kids and I am pregnant with a cold or has my sweet Jamie turned into a demon again. I do however remember her being really fussy when she was a baby. I can only hope that it doesnt get worse. Jared being around somehow seems to make Jamie's tantrums last longer. Maybe because he spoils her... I mean LOVES her! When I spoke to my folks recently they said that my terrible two's werent so bad. Either they are being way to nice or they dont remember. And when do the terrible two's actually start because it seems like Jamie was born with it and we just barely got a few months break from it. But she just turned 3 a few weeks ago. I dont know. For the time being as long as I get ten minutes to myself sometime during the day then I can deal with the tantrums, if I dont then make way... because my temper tantrums are worse!

1 comment:

Holly said...

In my experience 3 is way worse than 2. The whininess of girls that age is almost unbearable!