Tuesday, June 2, 2009

PLAYTIME @ 6AM!

So how many mothers are sleep deprived other than me. It seems that my kids have some kind of internal alarm that wakes them up at exactly 6am. But lately the girls sleep in till about 8am. Little Jared would rather get up and play.

So one exhausting Saturday morning when everyone was sleeping except for me, I decided to wear the little monster out a bit with some playing and walking and tickling. It worked, because at around 630am... he started drifting of to Dreamland... The unfortunate part was that after all that playing I was awake and the dishes needed to be done and the house needed to be cleaned.... So while everyone in the family was in Dreamland... I was in Cleaning-your-house-before-the-kids-wake-up-and-you-have-no-time-to-clean-during-the-day-because-your-kids-are-constantly-making-messes- Land!

One day I will get that sleep back that I lost that early Saturday morning....One day!

No comments: