Friday, June 12, 2009

Sweet boy!

Its been 10 months since our sweet little boy was born, but it feels like just yesterday that we brought him home. He was so tiny and so quiet! Now he seems to babble non-stop, he chews on anything that he can get his hands on. Before when Jared was really little we would just hold him and cuddle him and that was all that he needed, now that doesn't seem to be as interesting as before, Jared would much rather get down on the floor and play with his sisters or roll around in his walker and just hang out in the kitchen trying to get the cat!

Sometimes he likes to snuggle and sometimes he wants me to hold him, but he thinks that he is a toddler already and that he could run around with his sisters and play with their toys. It has been so much fun watching him grow up and get past another phase in life, I admit I didn't do this with the girls as much. I think at the time when they were this little I was just trying to survive and I didn't enjoy their little accomplishments as I do now with Jared.

It might be that because he is my only son I feel the need to take many pictures and date every accomplishment so that I can look back on it in the future. He might be my only son or he might not be.. but if he is he will be the baby boy of the family no matter what and Jared will always be my baby! ...

I just love the cute little faces he makes for me and I am glad that I can capture them on camera so that I never forget how sweet he is!

No comments: