Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I am SICK!

So I guess there is a good side and a bad side to this story. Of course we will start with the bad side...I am sick, with a bad cold/sinus problem. I am constantly sneezing, with my sinuses completely congested. So every time that I do sneeze it feels like my face is going to explode! YUCK! On top of all of this for some strange reason, my throat itches like crazy, but luckily its not strep throat... but that is not the good part!

The good side is that ALL three kids are sick too, normally that would be bad, very bad. But in this case it is a good thing, now we can all be sick together, at the same time and not have to deal with this for the next two weeks as each kid takes their turn in being the sick one!

The best part of this is that Jared has alot of work to do from home for the company he works for. Jared is mostly in charge of writing up contracts and stuff, so I have had alot of help with the kids, getting them fed and having Jared watch them long enough for me to fall asleep due to the meds!

So I guess that is all, I am bored outta my mind, with three sick kids, it basically means that we are stuck in the house with nothing to do! I am hoping to have Lizzy back at school by Thursday, she seems to be getting better faster than the rest of us. So right now she just has a stuffy nose... lucky her!

No comments: