Monday, April 19, 2010



Multi-tasking Dad

So I was busy with a few things, trying to get the kids ready for bed and cleaning up at the same time... all while Jared was on the phone... yep! So while I tried to get everything done, Little Red thought that it was the perfect time to throw a temper tantrum and smack his head on the table, in his efforts to get my attention. So I asked for my husbands help to hold HIS son while I got the other kids in bed, cleaned up their room and got clothes ready for school in the morning.

When I came out of the girls room 20 minutes later I found a very content little boy. He was just soo happy that he got some attention. Jared was still on the phone so I snapped some pics.

Then Jared plops down on the couch with little one in hand, after hanging the phone up ... he turns to me and says... See I can multi-task too!

No comments: