Tuesday, July 22, 2008



















As BIG as a House!!!!!

I have been on bed rest for the past 6 weeks now and I feel like I am really huge, I haven't seen my feet for the past 3 months now and all my maternity clothes that I bought too big are all now too small. Jared always tells me that I don't look 'that big', but I disagree because I feel 'that big'. So I haven't been to church in 6 weeks and I decided that I would as least go for sacrament meeting and sit in the hallway on the couch.
It took me every bit of strength I had in me to climb onto that couch it was really big. My feet didnt even touch the floor. When sacrament meeting was over Jared thought it would be great to get a pic of my protruding tummy at 33 weeks this is what I look like sitting down, standing and from the side view, and you can kind of see where the baby is... sorta. His feet are sticking straigt out when I am sitting. The pic of me standing up I am in the middle of a contraction and my tummy is lopsided, and then the one of me from the side, you can basically imagine that the back of his head is facing you because he is on his side. If you cant see that's too bad because I felt it!!!

1 comment:

joshua said...

Loved it.

PALAVROSSAVRVS REX