Saturday, July 26, 2008




A New Swimsuit for Lizzy.
I admit that I have been one of those paranoid moms who pays way too much attention to what her kids wear out in public and a swimsuit for a 4 year old was one of those things that makes you want to scream. Elizabeth has always been hard to shop for because she is so small, but at the same time she is a tall girl. So we get her shirts that are anywhere around 2T or 24mos and pants that are 18mos or smaller (in the waist), usually that means settling for jeans that are too short or skirts that are too short.
Shopping for a swimsuit was different though, they had the right sizes for her but the wrong style. I was amazed to see that they had bikini's that were way to little even for my girls, in styles that I wouldnt wear on one of my best 'skinny' days. After shopping around what felt like a million stores we finally settled on a Little Mermaid swimsuit that was suitable for MY kids. Elizabeth loved it and Jared and I were happy that it was decent.
She wore her new swimsuit for the first time at the pool the other day and didnt want it to get wet or ruined so it took awhile to get her in the pool. But those bright colors looked great on her. Can't wait for next years trip to find a new swimsuit!

No comments: