Tuesday, July 22, 2008


Personality

This was one of those days were it started off just perfect. Jared and I got to sleep in till about 11am after a wonderful date the night before. We finally got to see that new Will Smith movie Hancock and got a babysitter at the last minute. We didn't get home till around 1 am and because of that the kids were exhausted and didn't get up the next day till 11am.

But we got up late, and had a early lunch of hot dogs and chicken nuggets before getting ready to go to church. I managed to get the girls dressed while Jared got ready. It was then that Lizzy started to call Jamie names like, Porker and Lazy. That was only because Jamie had gotten too big for her clothes. When I told Liz to stop calling her sister names this was the face that I got! I couldn't stop laughing... Jared thought it was funny so we got the camera. Next time she will get a time out!

No comments: