Tuesday, July 22, 2008


ELDER CHASE

Everyone always asks me, Where did you meet your husband, and I always say that he was a missionary for the church and served in my country, in my branch and was in my area. They then proceed to give me that look like... Yeah right! He was a 'bad' elder if he was flirting with girls on his mission, or the other look like ' your a bad person for marrying an elder who served in your area'. After almost five years of marriage you would think that I was use to that look!

So anyways, here is an example of what Jared looked like all dolled up as Elder Chase five years later. He looks pretty much the same except he has longer sideburns and is a bit chubby in the middle area. But still the same old Elder Chase. I admit, that when Jared put the short-sleeved shirt on with that little black name tag, it did sorta scare me a bit that I married Elder Chase. But who could resist that charm. Plus, he is quite handsome in that tie that I got him for Christmas a few years ago. What do you think?

No comments: