Saturday, October 18, 2008


Big Sister
Ever since Elizabeth knew we were having another baby she was so excited and protective of me. She never let me lift anything and if I did she would say something like "Mom that's not a good thing to do you will hurt the baby, let me help!" Once I went on bedrest she was even more protective and even more concerned about the baby. She wanted to go with me to all my doctor appointments. She knew that I was suppose to rest and would remind me when I needed to rest and not do anything. She learned to open the refridgerator to get a yogurt cup and she learned to open the utensile draw to get a spoon, she even managed to not spill her meals on the floor so that I didnt have to get up and clean the floors. She was such a big helper and did alot for me. She got to the point where she wanted to change Jamie's diapers so that I didnt have to get up!
Once this little guy was born she started to help me with him with little jobs like getting diapers and wipes for me, and finding his pacifier when it fell on the floor. Then she moved to watching him in his crib while I got meals ready. Now she kinda babysits for me. If I need to check something on the PC she watches him. Now that I can move around more I have to make more meals and clean more and she watchs him while watching t.v. I just put him on her lap and she holds him up and all three kids sit on the couch and watch Dora the Explorer. It is cute that she loves to help out with the baby, she just loves him. Jared smiled for the first time and guess who he was smiling at? His loving big sister.

No comments: