Monday, October 6, 2008







Cool Like My Daddy!
We got some great gifts from out baby shower in August. There was a cute little outfith that I just adored. It suit our little guy just perfectly. In reality he is just like his daddy in looks and personality. Jared even calls him "Mini Me". So I thought that this outfit was perfect because it reads "Cool Like My Daddy" and I think that blue is his color, Jared thinks that it is green. So we switched out the blue pants for green camos! Little Jared also makes the funniest faces, he sometimes gives these faces like "your so crazy mom" and then there are the ones that are like "whoa, whats going on mom?" so enjoy these pics.

1 comment:

The Larsen's said...

Thanks for giving us an update about your family and your blogspot. Congratulations on your little guy! He's so cute!! Keep in touch!