Monday, October 6, 2008


MOVE OVER DAD!!!
Ever since we brought our little guy home we have had a hard time putting him to sleep in his crib...I told Jared that he doesnt like the color of the sheets!! But I think that he just gets lonely, we forget sometimes that he spent some 7- 8 mths growing in my tummy, listening to our voices and hearing my heart beat. So we tried letting him sleep in the swing and that works great for about an hour then he whats to be held, then we tried his porta crib, again that only worked for about an hour. Finally through desperation and from the lack of sleep I decided to let him bunk with us in our California King size bed. There was only enough room for me and baby Jared... daddy had to sleep on the couch.. I thought that I would share this moment with you.
Recently we discoved that baby Jared loves to nap on the couch.. so that is where the little monster sleeps now and mom and dad bunk on the floor. We figured once he sleeps on his own all night long it would be easier to transfer sleeping places from couch to crib. I hope this happens soon because the floor is really hard and cold!

No comments: