Wednesday, October 29, 2008




Jack Sparrow!!
Well this is Jared's favortie time of the year, to dress up as a pirate. We have been piecing together his Jack Sparrow costume since last year, getting a bit here and there so that by Halloween he would have most or all of the original Jack Sparrow costume. We started looking for kids pirate costumes for the girls but didnt find one that we liked. As for me, I would like to be Tia Dalma off of Pirates of the Caribbean 2 ( she is the Voodo Lady) but her costume is $300 online and they dont make one for her anywhere else, so I have to put my costume together from bits and pieces too... till we find all the costumes that we want the girls and I will have to settle for whats left. Lizzy is going as Barbie Island Princess again and Jamie is going as Snow White again. I will attempt to dress up as a witch from Harry Potter. Baby Jared will go as daddy's little pirate skeleton buckineer.


No comments: